Sunday, June 12, 2011

Packing Up


Before our entire house starts to look like this . . .


I figured I would take some pictures of our home in Iowa to remember it by.  

Here is the lovely green yard that will be very missed once we enter the land of rock lawns.

Here is the virtual tour of our duplex.  This is the basement we remodeled.  Chad painted the wall yellow, and I picked out the couch, frame, and made the curtains.

Downstairs T.V. knook.  Not quite a projector or flat screen, but it does the trick for poor college students. 

Our bathroom off the kitchen. Decor courtesy of Pier 1 :-)




We loved our big, open kitchen.








Sob, sob.  We are selling my favorite piece of furniture.  I loved this entertainment center because it blends in with the furniture and it has lots of shelves for decorations.  But alas, it is too heavy to move to our new condo which is on the second floor of a complex.  Hopefully it will go to a good home :-)


James's room.  It's a rainforest!

I made the curtains . . .

and the bumper pads :-)



Our guest bedroom



Our bedroom.  I made the bead spread :-)  I love the blue curtains and mirror.



Time to pack!

James has been a big helper :-)

Chad entertaining James in order to get out of packing.












2 comments:

Noslo Family said...

Great idea to take pictures of your house! Everything is so cute. I say if Chad makes you sell the entertainment center, he has to sell that gigantic desk in James' room!! I like my big entertainment center too.

Sara said...

I love the photo tour! I'm sorry your have to sell your entertainment center! I can't wait to see pictures (or actually see, with any luck) of your new condo! I have really missed our home there, and probably will even more once we move into our our smaller, less-nice, almost-twice-as-expensive apartment in Virginia!