Love how the suitcase fits into the moving theme! I have it's twin. They were Dads mission suitcases. Beautiful pictures. We are all excited to see you!
Jamie, adorable pictures! One of my lifetime goals is to have as gorgeous of hair as you. Yeah, not going to happen....:) I'll just covet yours for the rest of my life, that'll do.
Oh, I love them all!! You are all so photogenic. Jamie you look absolutely stunning! Wow, Chad is one lucky guy. :) You all look so great in blue! We are going to miss you soooo much!
6 comments:
Love how the suitcase fits into the moving theme! I have it's twin. They were Dads mission suitcases. Beautiful pictures. We are all excited to see you!
Great Pictures and your hair looks great;) We are going to miss you guys. Please let us know if you need any help:)
-ker
Still love these pictures!! That's fun that it's actually your suitcase. It's so cool-looking that I thought it was a prop...
Jamie, adorable pictures! One of my lifetime goals is to have as gorgeous of hair as you. Yeah, not going to happen....:) I'll just covet yours for the rest of my life, that'll do.
Good luck moving!
Oh, I love them all!! You are all so photogenic. Jamie you look absolutely stunning! Wow, Chad is one lucky guy. :) You all look so great in blue! We are going to miss you soooo much!
These are some awesome pictures. You all look great! The hair was great in every pic :)
Post a Comment