Addicted to Orange Julius. James is on his 3rd glass. Yum!
Um, yes. I think I will take another please . . .
Chad trying to sneak in a sip or two :-)
We didn't have a lot of luck getting him to go to sleep that night, but he sure did enjoy his OJ!
Fooling around with his cousin Darcie during General Conference.
Dr. Suess's "Foot Book" is his very favorite book . . . even if it is upside down!
At Grandma Loomis's house for conference.
Kenna & James
Umm. You kids should be listening . . . Fat chance!!
The adults weren't doing much better.
Now for a little mischief.
James thinks the fridge is a jungle gym!
What'll it be mom? I'll have it out in a flash.
No really mom, I can do this!
Now let me see . . .
Where did I last see that yogurt . . .
Aha! Top shelf, near the back. Got it!
Done with the fridge, on the prowl for some more entertainment.
Dad probably won't be needing these old flashcards now will he? He's DONE with Ntl. Boards!
I had the stroller in the house to do a few repairs on a hole in the seat. James thought it was his lucky day! He is serious about wheels :-)
Yep. Everything seems to be running smoothly mom.
Let me just give it one more spin.
Now for the back wheels.
Can we go for a test ride now??
After a long day, James and Chad were both ready to hit the sack.






















No comments:
Post a Comment