Thank you Easter Bunny !
James was pretty excited about his new mode of transportation.
Crawling hasn't really been his thing.
He also quite likes being transported by basket :-)
However, this method can get a bit risky . . .
. . . and you're liable to begin feeling a bit like a captive.
Perhaps crawling wouldn't be that bad after all James!
It's okay Dad. Mom said I could :-) Mmmm. Yummy!
Wait just a minute . . .
that thing looks suspiciously like a vegetable.
One satisfied bunny.
James's ears perk up when he hears Chad say there are more eggs hidden in the yard.
Uh . . . excuse me. That does not look like candy to me.
This Bunny only opens for chocolate :-)
We got to have Monique and the fam at our house for Easter.
Monique trying out her latest Community Education skills on us . . .
The art of truffle making. Yum!
James was more than happy to help Lindsey die Easter eggs.
James waiting for his order.
We went to a great restaurant on Saturday on the Mississippi River called Candlelight Inn.
Hunter, happy with the chance to exercise his taste buds ;-)
One Cool Dude
Hunter explores the John Deere Pavilion near our house.
Popcorn popping on the Davenport tree.
In keeping with one of Chad's mom's traditions, I set out to make divinity eggs a few days before Easter.
My little neighbor Justine was happy to sample the fluffy goo.
I enlisted some help with the egg making. A few friends helped expedite the process.
April and I dipping eggs in chocolate.
Jessica, the master chocolate dipper, helped save a few of the eggs from mayhem.
The kiddos play happily on the floor.
Whala!












4 comments:
Yay for updates! I remember those eggs being rather tasty...
James makes one cute Easter Bunny. :) Loved the eggs! Thanks again for sharing your family tradition with us.
James is growing up so fast! The ears are so cute. I can't believe you took on divinity eggs by yourself. That is something I have yet to learn.
those turned out amazing!!! looks like you had a great easter!!!
Post a Comment