Saturday, April 9, 2011

Loads of Locks, and a Bit of Mischief . . .


How can I help but reveling in this kid's hair?
At this point, a haircut is simply not an option :-)



I did my best to capture it from every angle :-)





A little mussed up.  But still cute.





And now for some mischief!
James recently discovered how to tip over the toy basket, what fun!


Umm.  Did you say time to clean up?
Over the past week or two, James has been reaching for that toilet paper roll.
I went in my room to change my clothes and came out to find this!

I was just trying to get a bit of tissue for my nose mom,  I promise!

1 comment:

Mele said...

Oh that hair! It is gorgeous! I just want to eat him up, he is so cute! Love the tissue pictures. I'm pretty sure I have one of each of my kids doing the same thing. LOL.