| Nothing like a good afternoon nap ;-) |
| James likes to read books with our neighbor Jackson. |
![]() |
| Boys in blue. |
| Whenever Chad tries to teach James how to crawl he acts more like a fish than a baby :-) |
| Ahhh. Time for a rest. |
![]() |
| I made this cool dude hat to keep James' head warm during this cold winter. |
![]() |
| Check out those bottom teeth! |
![]() |
| Meal time!! |
| Play time! Owen and James are great friends. |
| Salt and Pepper |
![]() |
| James sporting a snazzy bow tie that I made :-) |
| Um, mom. I don't do hair bows. |
| Are you gonna take this thing off of me?! |
| Our neighbor Jessica's Birthday Party |
| James' first car. Actually he is just borrowing it from the chicks next door. |






















No comments:
Post a Comment