Friday, November 19, 2010

Adventures of a 6 Month Old!

Baby James turned 6 months old on Nov. 6th.  I'm not sure how much longer we will be able to call him baby, because he is huge!  More like James the Giant :-)

Along with starting on solid foods, James is learning how to sit up.  We would also swear on a stack of bibles that he can say "Da da" . . . we knew he would be advanced for his age ;-) Talking at 6 months!

Mmmm. Yummy.



James' first time in a high chair and eating with a spoon.  



Got Milk?? This green stuff is nasty!




Ok.  I'll just pretend to eat it, then spit it all out and hope they don't notice :-)

Dad capturing the big moment on tape!


Day 2:  Ready to give it another go :-)
Catching some Zzzzz with dad.


James sitting up for the first time!!  He looks happy about it :-)

Tummy Time

I can't crawl, but maybe I can fly!



Sweet Baby James * 6 Month Birthday


What a hunk!

This is James singing Opera.  Like father, like son.

Did you say milkshake? Yippee!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

He is SO handsome, Jamie! I love that he looks like such a boy! I didn't remember that our babies are only a month a part! Isn't being a mommy so much fun!!!

Sara said...

Oh, he is so big! I miss you guys!

Noslo Family said...

Cute pictures! He is growing up fast.

Mele said...

Jamie, you are adorable. I love the way you write, it is very entertaining! 6 months already...before you know it he'll be leaving for college. Cute, cute pictures!

Tiffany said...

Love it! James is a Hunk! :) I love your captions for the photos. Lol.